|Economic Justice for Battered Women - Part One / 4 November 2013|
|Date: Monday, November 4, 2013|
Time: 1:00pm - 2:30pm (Central Time)
Location: Your Desk
Presenter: Kim Pentico, Economic Justice Specialist, National Network to End Domestic Violence (NNEDV)
Description: Part 1 - Financial Abuse 101: Financial abuse is a common tactic used by batterers to control and isolate their partners with far-reaching and devastating consequences. This webinar will provide information to consider before ending a relationship, including strategies to protect safety.
Topics to address:
- Financial safety planning
- Separation, divorce and support considerations
- Disclosing abuse and
- Privacy considerations
Registration Details: This webinar is open to OVW Grantees and the general public.
A webinar is an on-line seminar and requires access to the internet to connect.
- GTEAP (Arrest) GRANTEES: you are REQUIRED to enter your OVW-issued grant number when registering for this training.
- If you are not an Arrest Grantee, no grant number is required.
Audio options are:
1) Teleconference (Your standard long distance charges will apply);
2) VoIP (free audio through the internet, speakers are required, a headset is recommended).
Do you require closed captioning? BWJP requires 5 business days notice and you MUST request it upon registration.
***You will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com immediately after registering. If you don’t see it in your inbox, please check your spam or junk mail. Please keep this email as it contains the webinar and audio information needed to join the webinar. You will receive a reminder email the day before the webinar as well. ***
Questions of a technical nature or regarding your grant or eligibility for the webinar should be forwarded to BWJP (firstname.lastname@example.org).
WE CANNOT ACCEPT REGISTRATIONS AFTER 11/3/2013